topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, July 31, 2016

One More Day

Pigeon Risk Time (PRT) officially starts tomorrow.

I am tentatively...... very tentatively.....hoping that we have finally gone from horrible to bad to neutral to.... dare I even say it?
Positive.

Please join me in skipping August completely.
PRT seamlessly integrates as an alternate time to avoid Bad August Things.

Think of it as a time-mod.

*******
Yesterday I took Daya up to my old neighborhood in Astoria, where my first apartment was.
I took her to all my old spots, and to Astoria Park to stand by the water.

There was a lovely wedding party taking pics in front of the water, they looked so beautiful and happy and I hope they stay that way. I hope they defy the odds.

Pics are looking over the East River at Manhattan.
I love my beautiful city.










********
To cryptically answer yesterday's questions...re: amazing... ladies, use your imagination.

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Fun to see a sail boat. We don't see many of them around here. Beautiful city. Beautiful Daya.
    My imagination was all over that picture...whom ever he was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you could take Daya back to where you were born... I really hope the weather has cooled down some for you xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those views really are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3