topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mad! Super Color

I came home yesterday AND THE HEAT WAS ON.
THE HEAT.
WAS ON.
IN 92 DEGREE WEATHER.

The building's sensor was zapped or something and it is controlled by a computer in the landlord's office. Which mistakenly switched the heat ON in heat-advisory 92 degree weather.

It was worst pun ever NOT COOL.

********
Carey said our theme is Super Color because she is very astute and she knew somewhere in her maze-mind that I have Diane Townsend fluorescent pastels. They are obnoxiously bright.

That's how cool Carey is.  She knows Things.

If this is not super color then I do not know what is.

Melting Tree
ACEO pastel on colourfix primed watercolor paper



These things are so fantastically bright 
they almost hurt your eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, not cool indeed ;-) I accidentally put on the heating instead of the AC as well last week in Portugal. I'm not used to having to use AC so I didn't really look at the settings and just powered it up. Big oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our truck does that trick of running the ac for a bit then switches to heat. UGH...needless to say we aren't driving it much right now.

    Your Colors are brilliant. I am the melting tree.

    ReplyDelete

  3. The heat was on in this heat wave?? wow... I hope they remedied that quickly. I love my AC and I feel so blessed to own one xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3