topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Energy Shift

Sometimes I'm really slow.
Too slow. I take too long.

Then, I start saying these things to myself and I answer myself, "Hey- but you have had this, this, and that to deal with."

And I say to myself, "You know, you're right. and it is a lot."

And I tell myself to be nice to me because of all the stuff I have had to deal with.

I have been very brave and sometimes a little unexpected fun is nice.
It's sad that my heart isn't there, I know where it is unfortunately but I do need a little more fun in my life.
So i'm ok with it.

Sometimes a little fun is what we need when we don't have what we really need and want.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you need fun...and JOY, JOy, Joy, joy, down in your heart.
    Big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jessica, sometimes we all need a little fun, especially when we don't have what we want xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3