topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, July 01, 2016

Bloggy Break Sort-Of

Just today I very suddenly reached a point of needing to take a break from daily blogging.
Not sure yet if I'll actually be able to go to sleep without having a blog post lined up....

That will be weird.

But it's been..,, what- a year and a half of dailies and I think I need a bit of a time-out, at least from posting daily.

Like a bloggy summer vacation.

It is July and July is gross and leads right into Pigeon Risk Time (PRT).

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your blog vacation. Sleep tight... Enjoy the rest of summer... Paint... Dance... Listen to music... Love... Be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand needing a break from daily blogging!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need a little blog vacation from time to time... enjoy yours xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief, I did not know you were doing a post every day. I so rarely get on my blog. My bad. XOXO. Love to you and Daya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3