topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Such Disappoint

1. I have Thursday, Friday, Monday, and Tuesday off.
I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THERE IS NO SCHOOL ON THURSDAY OR TUESDAY!

I was SO LOOKING FORWARD to some child-free days off!

Stupid-no-school-I am-upset-I-need-a-freaking-BREAK!
I think I will cancel my vacay day on Tuesday and reschedule it for when Daya won't be home.

NOTE: I don't care if this sounds terrible, it's nothing against Daya but I just want some time and space to myself without someone needing something.

2. I was going to do a small painting tonight but it is almost 10pm and...yeah it's not going to happen.
Painting fail. :(

3. Stupid stupid stupid Con Edison took my electric bill and now I'm overdrawn until Friday.

4. There is no picture for this blog post.

5. No thunderstorms today.

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't sound terrible. Parent or not, everyone needs a little me-time every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a terrible thunderstorm is in your mind. By all means reschedule your vacation. That is what vacation days are for, recharging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, it so not terrible to want some time for yourself... I love Valentina but I love when she goes to spend a day with my sister or a good friend. She is going to camp twice this summer and I am thrilled... being a single mom is so damned hard, you are amazing with how you support Daya in her dancing ... I commend you, take that break for you when you can xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3