topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Recital Day & Pink Clouds

Pink Clouds
5x7
Pastel on colourfix primed stonehenge




********
I painted this, and the one from yesterday while binge-watching Game of Thrones season 4.
What an awesome series.

*******
When this posts it will be Sunday, which is recital day. Daya hurt her knee- somehow- on Thursday. She is ok though, between ice packs, a knee brace, tylenol, advil, tiger balm, and some other stinky analgesic cream I can't remember the name of. She had a full day of dance today, two classes and a long team rehearsal and she is fine.

Recital day will be long- we have to be there early and will be there all day.  It is fun though; I really enjoy it.

Because I volunteer, I can go wherever I want which is infinitely better than sitting in the audience.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors. It looks more like a fall sky.
    Best of luck to Daya. I hope her knee holds up. Enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. What does one do when you volunteer at a recital??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Best of luck to Daya.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3