topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, June 19, 2016

My Alternate Reality

I thought Fathers Day was last Sunday.

I sent a card, I called my father, I even wished Sid- and Stapleton Kearns- a happy fathers day.
Apparently either no one cares about fathers day or they didn't know the date either because I found out THURSDAY MORNING when I saw the Walgreens billboard in Times Square.

Wow, I'm all kinds of clueless.

It might be genetic though.  One year my father, stepmother and their daughter celebrated his birthday on the wrong day.  They all wondered why they didn't hear from me until the next day when I called.  Then they figured it out.

It is also true that my head has been in the clouds- literally- from painting all those skyscapes.
This is a side effect of too much paint---- a bad case of Artist Brain.

HAHAHA
At least it is funny.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I never pay close attention either. Loving your paintings...keep your head in the clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute, I had no idea it was fathers day either until yesterday... oh well.. enjoy your painting xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3