topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, June 06, 2016

It Was a Long Day

9am to 7pm.
Volunteers have lots of work to do...taking the little kids to the bathroom, check in, check out, getting the little kids upstairs and downstairs, helping with anything- costumes, etc.

But I took pictures from the wings.
I took a LOT of pictures and I will give the links out to everyone.

Daya is in pain, but she is showered and in bed.
I am completely zonked.

I'll deal with uploading photos over the next few days but in the meantime here is a video of team rehearsal from early morning before the first recital. They aren't in costume for this number- most of them are in dress for the opening act, which this song was not.

Daya is the one who does a flip across stage.

2 comments:

  1. Such energetic music. They looked like they were having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad she had fun, I do hope Daya feels better soon... get some rest Jessica... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3