topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Dusty Weekend

I have some paintings from the weekend that need to be here on my blog.

Diane Townsend (who lives in Hudson) makes fluorescent pastels. I had a couple and I got some more.

Turquoise Tree ACEO (2.5 x 3.5) on colourfix



Plein air up at Olana.
5x7 pastel on colourfix

That set on the right is...was.... the 30 full stick Rembrandt set but I broke all the sticks in half and supplemented with open stock. So the color range doubled and it is super easy to travel with.

Pastel boxes are taped to the side palettes of my Belly River box. It worked out perfectly.






Dru took this pic of me painting. I forgot to bring my painting apron but especially for pastels it doesn't matter.


I LOVE PASTELS!
I LOVE ALL THE PAINT!

4 comments:

  1. I love that photo of you painting!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica loves pastels! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great picture of you painting outside... I think it would great to paint outside with all the beauty that can be there xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you were having fun. I wish I could see those florescent pastels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3