topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Yappy Moved!!!

Once in a while, really awesome things happen.

A few months ago I got some new work neighbors.  
They are LOUD.
One in particular had constant visitors at her desk...social visits that lasted for a long time.  
Multiple times a day.

She also spends about three quarters of the work day on personal phone calls.
HOURS.  Every single day.
The thing is...and this isn't her fault but she has one of those really yappy nasally voices that is just unbearable.

And she never. stops. talking.
Yappy gossipy personal calls.

She would talk to one person about something then call someone else and have the exact same conversation.

I wish I had that much time at work to not work.

Anyhow it was intensely irritating and I did ask several times for consideration about the noise level.

I guess I was interfering too much with her social life. 
So she moved her desk.

I am SO HAPPY.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear yappy moved... that would drive me crazy too xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3