topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Medusa

Here is a painting I have worked on over the past week.
I got the image while coming home on the train after work

Medusa gave me a bit of a hard time.  We had a fight, because of communication issues.  Meaning she wasn't communicating properly. But we worked it out and the third time I did her snake hair worked. Also, I didn't use any reference which always makes things harder.

I learned a lot doing this painting.

Medusa
9x12 pastel on pastelmat


5 comments:

  1. I think it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful expression. I knew you'd win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great Jessica, I like that you put your own spin on it xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is great. Love her hair. She doesn't seem too happy tho.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3