topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Many Thousands

How?
I don't know.
No idea.
Two years.
Many thousands.

It starts next Monday.

I cry.


**********
I really don't like having to shoulder 100% of everything.
People say, "Oh, but aren't you proud of yourself for doing such a great job?"

No. It's a brutal circumstance on so many levels.
It is not good.
I do what I have to do because there is no other choice.

Emotionally, physically, financially, logistically, everything.
It's scary and daunting to look at the parenting road ahead, and I have no one to share that with, or talk about it with.
If I need answers I have to find them on my own.
There is no assistance or support, relief, or comfort.
Most people doing this solo-parenting thing either have family, a significant other, or an ex involved.
I have never encountered anyone else on this solo-parenting road who has none of those.

It's not right but that doesn't matter, I have no choice.
It just really stinks and I'm so worn out.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the braces thing. It is daunting financially. Sigh~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're a kid you don't think about the cost that comes with having braces (I know I didn't!) but man, yeah, those things are expensive! But it'll be worth it in the end. There's nothing like being able to flash a nice perfect smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you Jessica... I found out my coverage for Valentina is $1500.00 which is no where near what I hoped or needed but as you say we just have to do it... Although I have an ex he has no money to help his own daughter which drives me crazy... I wish I didn't have to do it alone either... It's sad and I am with you, I don't say great, I did that... I feel exhausted all the time xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3