topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mad: Whatever

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm working on a painting and it isn't done and I just NOW remembered tomorrow is mutual madness day.

So, er, whatever.
I have nothing to show.
Because I was uncoordinated and I do not want to show my painting unfinished.

This is not how I planned Mad: Whatever to go.

**********
We were at the tech rehearsal for recital until 9:30pm.
We were there for 5 1/2 hours.
It's fun though; I really enjoy it.
Because I volunteer, i can go backstage and wherever I want.
I like that very much.

My blog posted a draft post with a link I saved...sorry about that.  :p  posting every day means I'm bound to screw up once in a while. Whatever.

I got a huge stack of dance pictures and they were very expensive.

Recital was very expensive, by the way.

Daya also got her  palate-expander-retainer which was even more expensive.

Whatever.



3 comments:

  1. Myeah, teeth are expensive... like insaaanely expensive. I don't even want to think about how much money my folks spent on my braces...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not looking forward to finding out the dental costs for Valentina... I'm really hoping the university dental school takes her on... I'm crossing my fingers and toes xox

    I don't like to show anything half done myself, I understand that totally ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, sometimes I would rather show half finished than the finished. One can always think it will get better. ;) You do have a financial burden going on now. Just think her teeth won't be such a bother to her when she is older.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3