topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mad: Fabric

This week was about fabric. Sort-of.
Carey is probably sewing, and she probably made something really cool.

For the fabric theme, I offer my Oily Rag.
It contains oil, pastel, acrylic, and possibly oil pastel too.

My oily rag is like my studio blankie. I don't really use paper towels like many people, because I prefer my oily rag.  It does a good job.
I have a bunch of them, and I change them out now and then.

Here is my current oily rag.



4 comments:

  1. Whatever works, right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good use for old clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, haha, look! There *is* fabric!! It is even pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful Jessica... I hope you're having a great week ♡

    Oh, I saw the dentist... he put a request into our dental school but we won't find out until September. He thinks it might be too difficult for them but I wanted to try because they are good and half the cost. They did my teeth many years ago xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3