topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I am so Dumb

I need a remedial course in Life.

So...Daya's June trip to Wisconsin got postponed.
Why? She has a dance team commitment
I cannot find the team calendar.
Anywhere.
I strongly suspect a certain 10-year old nabbed it.
That means locating it is utterly hopeless.

I had plans to visit Drusilla while Daya was away.
So I made an Amtrak reservation for Daya, too.
And I forgot about the dance team commitment, AGAIN.

What the heck is wrong with me??

Amtrak was really nice about it though. They must be used to dummies like me.

ALSO...before I got Daya from dance I stopped at the Japanese grocery.  They have some nice matcha pudding I have been wanting to try.

The last time I got some our bags got locked in the dance studio.

And wouldn't you know it, I LEFT MY BAG IN THE STUDIO AGAIN.

That matcha pudding is cursed or something. It seems I will never get to try it.

4 comments:

  1. Meh, people forget things, don't beat yourself up about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Daya will go at another time and you are still coming. I hope today will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have those days. I hope today is a better day for you. Think Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck, we all have days like that... it's a part of life. It's too bad Daya's trip was postponed to Wisconsin... hopefully she'll get to go soon. That is where my oldest daughter lives xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3