topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mad... ! ...Gradient

The theme this week is my fault.
I chose it because I wanted to finish my lobster, and he has a nice gradient.
But I did not finish my lobster, or even work on him.

Since I finished my cloud trees I'm ok with that though.

Instead, here is a door in a tree with..... a gradient!
This is 4"x4" black paper....those "Artist Tile" thingies.  It's really just pre-cut 4x4 black paper.
Derwent Colorsoft pencils

I like working on black and I like Derwent Colorsofts. They are super smooth.
They show up on black much better than Inktense, and they are not water-soluble.
You could probably use a little solvent with them though, but I didn't.




Carey has gradients, I bet they are really nice, too. Carey makes great gradients.

** When it is my turn to pick a theme again, I have the BEST THEME already picked out!
And you'll just have to wait!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh the colors are soooo lovely. I kinda want to do a make-up look inspired by this, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors Jessica... you are talented xox

    I would love to go for a walk with you too... I am a lot slower than I used to be though... hopefully that speed comes back soon <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3