topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mad: Finished

This week I thought I would be smart and choose "Finished" as the theme so i could finish my lobster and maybe even that cloud landscape from forever ago.

Because I didn't want to start something new.

I haven't been doing all that great lately, and that makes painting really difficult.
So I did not finish the lobster or the clouds, but I have this misty lake little aceo oil pastel.

Because I could not post something unfinished for a finished theme.



3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute picture Jessica... I hope things get better... I totally understand when things are not going great, we seem to be in the same boat xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have the blues. Very pretty despite it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3