topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, April 04, 2016

Discussion

This sign requires serious and immediate discussion.
Seen at Target.



1. Pizza Hut serves "pizza-reminiscent" food which is not actually pizza. It is mass-produced nastiness. If I am going to have pizza I'm doing it for real, from the local pizzeria. Where you can get a pie or a slice and they make the sauce and the dough right there from scratch.  And they sell the dough, too, in case you don't have time to make your own, which I do regularly.  I digress.

2. "Artisan" and Pizza Hut NEVER go together.  NEVER. (see point 1)

3. I am SO FREAKING SICK of the new trendy marketing words ARTISAN and ARTISANAL
It is hipster marketing and it makes me mad.

4. The current mis-use and overuse of ARTISAN and ARTISANAL have taken all the meaning out of the word, kind of like using curses in every single sentence takes the power out of the curse. It becomes ordinary and dis-empowered.

5. NO.  Just........NO. (see point 1)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I hear ya... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not very creative on Pizza Huts part. Lucky you to have such good pizza available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like Artisan pizza... I think it pretty weird... I am with you xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3