topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Carded!

I! Got! Carded!!!

The waiter carded me, and when he looked at my ID he said, "Wow, what do you eat?"
I said, "I drink a lot of tea."

Seriously though, good skincare goes a long way. This includes good hydration, sunblock, good diet, and peptides.

And I was not wearing foundation or even bb cream...normally I do not. I just spot cover here and there. Actually, I don't like wearing a lot of makeup on my skin at all.

I! Got! Carded!

3 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to happen. They probably wanted to know if you could see the color of your drink. It looks peculiar. Something a 16yr old would order. So you are 16 again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High five! :-) I definitely agree that taking care of yourself helps a LOT! It's not just genes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe that is awesome that you were carded... it's always great to look younger than you are... especially when you are past that age. I don't think I ever got carded... not since I was 18 but now people are usually way off my age xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3