topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, April 25, 2016

A Finished Painting! Whoa!

It's finished!
Finally!

This painting just wasn't working which was why I avoided it for so long.
It started out really ugly and stayed that way for a long time.

Yesterday I said I was going to finish this thing no matter what.
I brought out the vintage WN pastels from Dru...


I really like these pastels.
So I worked and re-worked with my kneaded eraser and now it is finished and I feel very relieved.
The painting is also relieved to be finished. It was worried about its sorry existence there for a while.


Cloud Trees
12x18
pastel on Mi Tientes



4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting concept! Trees in clouds! Love it! Perfect so close to Earth Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trees lift me up so it is nice that they are in the clouds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3