topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Too Much

Life is ironic in the worst possible ways.
It really is, and it is too much.

People say the most..... interesting..... things.
Wow, really?
I suppose I understand why but still.

Just once, I would like for something nice to work out instead of this constant dreadful fuckwittical nonsense.

I wish I was the kind of person who could get over stuff easily, quickly. I wish I could just forget, I wish I could just switch to different feelings. I wish I didn't have any feelings at all. I don't want them.

I hate being messed with.

Just once.

There is no point to any of it.
I am so, so tired of everything.

Probably, in too many moments, I look forward to being out of here already.

4 comments:

  1. :-(

    That last sentence really made me sad. I wish you didn't feel that way :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs. You know I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you. I hope you feel better this morning. Try to enjoy the weekend. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that I know exactly how you feel... I hope we both get a break soon... somehow xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3