topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, March 18, 2016

Told Off

When I went to Trader Joe's* a week or so ago, I got this stuff, which is basically heaven in a jar:



Over the weekend when I was out and Daya was home, I received this text:

Well she sure told me!


******
Daya update:
Her back is better but she has a terrible stuffy-cold and I made her stay home from school. She was extremely upset that she had to miss dance, but she feels so terrible she even has to admit all she wants to do is sleep.

* If you do not have a Trader Joe's in your area you should definitely move.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I should move. Our closest Trader Joe's is a 2.5hr drive from my house.
    There is a lot of colds/allergies going around now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope Daya feels better soon... how awful for her to be sick on top of having a bad back... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3