topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, March 11, 2016

Redo: Dentist

We actually made it to Daya's 15 minute sealant dentist appointment today.
Everything went so much better.

I walked to school instead of dealing with the bus.
Daya ate a rice ball while waiting for a bus she actually got on this time.

Jacket: same one, but it was a lot warmer.
And no rain.

While I was waiting for Daya, I dug through the lost and found because I was bored, and just to see if anything looked familiar.

And, wow, I found a glove that I had no idea was missing, that she had been looking for.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad it went as planned. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, yay on finding that glove back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear you had a much easier time getting to the dentist this time around. I think the warmer weather helps... and awesome that you found the glove xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3