topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Lazy

I am so, so lazy.
You know that mind-cloud where you could sit and stare at a blank wall and be happy?
That's the kind of lazy I have been all day.

Somehow through my lazy haze I got four (4) loads of laundry done, one (1) dishwasher load done, and nothing is put away.
I do not care.

Even more amazingly I went to see Jackie, who was feeling just as lazy as I was.  Jackie was in the hospital for one night and thankfully got out.  We were too lazy to cook anything, let alone clean up, so we went to the neighborhood vegetarian Chinese place.

We were extremely lazy over soup and ice cream.

Now I am home and Daya is in bed and I am too lazy to write about anything other than being lazy.

No picture because I am too lazy to do it.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day. We all need days like that from time to time. I hope you enjoyed your lazy day. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you sound like me... I think I have too much to do so I don't do anything... it makes me lazy... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know--sounds productive to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3