topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, March 25, 2016

King Tut

Dru and Branwen were in the city and we met up later in the day.
There is a King Tut exhibit at ... a place I never knew of which is on 5th between 37th and 38th.
I forgot the name.

It was a cool exhibit.  Replicas, but very well done. Definitely a worthwhile trip.






************
And what do you know, Lee's Art Supply is still open! I'm glad about that.
I got three tubes of paint and a book.

Dru got nothing, which was pretty shocking. She said she has so many art supplies already.
Well, so do I but that never stopped me...I think it is irrelevant.

Clearly, Dru is far more disciplined and levelheaded than I am.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, how can anyone have enough art supplies? It is that thing called discipline. I keep hearing about it but I am not sure just what that is.
    Wonderful display of Tutness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people are far more disciplined and levelheaded than myself but I am working on that... I am glad you had fun exhibit xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3