topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Genetic Leopard Print

Well, it's official.
My lifelong love of leopard print is genetic.

Carol is Italian and she wrote a post about some differences between Northern and Southern Italians.

"Stefano Dolce and Domenico Gabbana are from Italy’s southernmost region, Sicily, and their creations strongly exude Sicilian passion and tradition. Their most iconic piece is the bustier dress, and Sicilian black lace is their most used fabric. While Armani invented greige, Dolce & Gabbana made leopard print their signature."

Well how about that.
My Italian ancestors were from Southern Italy.

So me and leopard print? An obvious, natural match. 
Genetic.
How wonderful.

Tortie cats also love leopard print.


4 comments:

  1. Perfect camouflage for those tortie cats. Of course you like leopard prints. You just can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting read by Carol... It's neat to hear about the "souls" of what drives Northern and Southern Italy... almost sounds similar to America, especially when she discusses time/schedule consciousness.


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Slit Shoulder Dress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about zebra print, lol. But leopard is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like a touch of leopard print... I had a great shirt I loved... I need to find another great one xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3