topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Friday Facial

Daya and I did a Friday Facial last night.
Masks are really fun.




This stuff is very cool. Although I do use Rodan + Fields for my skincare regimen, sometimes I add to it. Anyhow, this cleanser comes in a stick, it's black!, and it deep cleans.  A little goes a long way and I really, really like it. I got it several months ago and have been very pleased. Boscia products in general are excellent and I would always recommend them.

I just got this and I really like it.

This stuff smells AMAZING and it is very moisturizing. LOVE.




I followed up separately with my R+F eye cream and my Fresh Seaberry Oil, neither of which Daya is allowed to use, ever.  (I started using the seaberry oil in December and it is absolutely amazing.  LOVE.)

2 comments:

  1. I need something like this. My skin is so darned sensitive that I dread trying new things due to the redness and uncomfortable feeling I often get. It looks like you girls had a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, I love that you guys do this together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3