topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Flippy

Daya has, after much obsessive hard work, gotten her aerial flip.

She is very proud of her accomplishment, and has celebrated by flipping around the apartment, over-doing it, and hurting her back. It's not serious but she is in pain.

Direct orders from her teacher include heat and no aerials outside of the studio, where the floors are.... elevated? cushioned underneath? I'm not sure. They have something underneath the wood to absorb shock.

We have wood floors but I guess they don't absorb shock too well.

Daya's friend took this video in class.

4 comments:

  1. Oh noes, I hope the back injury heals soon! But congrats to her for getting the flip right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she feels better soon. It makes sense that the studio floors are meant for this sort of activity. But congratulate her from me for mastering it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her flip looks fabulous. It is difficult to keep a hard worker down. Mustn't over do. I hope she heals up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Congratulations to Daya on mastering the move... I am sorry to hear she was hurt though... hopefully she feels better very soon xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3