topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Mad Beer

Carey was lamenting the dreadful Budweiser superbowl commercial.
As a joke, she suggested beer for our theme this week.
I thought it was a fine idea, so, beer.

***********
There is a beer in my fridge. Someone left it here. It has been there for more than 2 1/2 years, making it the oldest resident in my fridge. It lives on the top shelf way in the back, and for some reason that I do not know, I just leave it in there.

I do not like beer.
It tastes gross and gives me a bad headache.

So here is my tribute to the ancient beer in my fridge.

I have decided to evict the beer and leave it in the hallway on the window sill.
Someone will definitely take it.

VILE BREW
9x12
pastel (Unisons) on black mi tientes





evicted beer

2 comments:

  1. What ever it takes to get the fridge cleaned out. ;) I do like beer especially right after I mow the lawn on a hot summer day. I agree with Carey about the Bud commercial. I would rather see the Clydesdales. I like your sketch, the way the aroma comes wafting out of the bottle. MMmmmmgood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3