topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Log Progress

The rats are on a mission to eradicate the Log.

Through the years, I have had many rats, and I have given them Logs before.
But no one- EVER- was addicted to their Log the way Munchie and Q-Tip are.

Actually it is mostly Munchie.

How do I tell them apart?  Easy. Q-Tip is much bigger than Munchie.  He is a huge mellow lazy brick.  Munchie is small and constantly tries to compensate for his small size by being a bully to Q-Tip. And the funny thing is that Q-Tip just doesn't care.

The Log Raft on Monday night:



The Log Raft Plank Wednesday night:


3 comments:

  1. Weeeell they look like identical twins to me, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are enjoying their log. Still difficult to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, they are really going at it... I bet it is easier to tell them apart when you see them close up xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3