topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fuckwit Neighbors Update

Don't get any hopes up, they are still fuckwits.

I have been blasting them for the past couple of evenings. They make their poor child play the piano through my blasts of ridiculously loud music which is absurd. I feel terrible for the child; she's actually a nice kid. She should absolutely not be in the middle of this.

Someone was actually banging on all the piano low notes as loud as they could- I heard it between songs. It was just no match for Depeche Mode.

Sad, really.

So last night they started with the piano again, and I started with Guns N Roses (which they do seem to particularly dislike). My speakers are connected to my phone (or computer) through Bluetooth.

I'm not sure how they did it, but they are doing something to break my bluetooth connection. Because my speakers are right against their wall, so the signal is probably accessible through their apartment.
They cannot pair to my speakers but they are doing something to interrupt the connection between my phone and speakers.

I did some research on how that might be happening. There are a few things they could be doing, all of which are more complicated than just moving the piano.

Anyhow, because I am a geek I have several assorted cords and connectors- one of which happens to be my beloved line-in cable. I have been using it for years. It looks like a headphone connection on both ends and costs around $5.

And so I don't actually need a bluetooth connection to blast them. I can do it old-school with wires and there's nothing they can do about it.

When they stopped playing the piano I treated them to a Guns N Roses concert, followed by
this perfect song:


2 comments:

  1. My neighbors are still ignorant and inconsiderate too... what is wrong with people Jess...I just don't understand the mentality of some people ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3