topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, January 18, 2016

You're So Vain

As I have mentioned, Daya got a barre and mirrors for Christmas.

I had this Great! Idea! to get the framed floor length mirrors and de-frame them. It was a great idea and I felt very smart.

DO NOT TRY THIS.

Those mirrors are glued with massive amounts of glue in those frames.  I broke the frame to get it off the mirror and that worked, except it broke the mirror too.

Until I can get better mirrors without frames, Daya is using one full length mirror, which she says is absolutely fine.

Isis LOVES the mirror. She now hangs out in Daya's room, admiring herself and preening in front of the mirror. It is the funniest thing to watch.



Pebbles likes the mirror too,



5 comments:

  1. Hehehe, the kitties are just making sure their whiskers are still in place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are the kitties... looking at themselves... my kitty likes to look in a mirror too... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the names of your kitties, too cute! Daya and Pebbles... just aww!! And how funny, them looking in the mirror!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Color Pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny that your cats are interested in the mirror. I bet they wonder where those other scentless cats are staying. ha... Sounds like your mirror project didn't go according to plan. I have had one of those mirrors and the mirror nearly fell out of the frame. Hopefully you can find one of those. Probably at Big Lots or someplace like that.That way you can look em over before you buy to make sure the darned thing can easily be removed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3