topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Then and Now

I like to take pictures of Daya in the same spots as she grows up.
For the most part, she humors me and lets me do it.
I especially insist on doing this at the museum of natural history.


March 2010


January 2016


*********
On our way to the museum last Sunday Daya was very proud of an observation she made.

                       

BC and AD.
Like dates.
I guess the present is express.
But we took the local train to the museum, which I suppose is also appropriate.

Daya is just a really cool person.  I love that she notices stuff like this.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I love those two comparison pics together :-) And heeeyyy, good eye with the BC AD thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a delightful daughter. Enjoy her while you have her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... I adore how close you and Daya are ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3