topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Branwen's Beasties

Branwen lives over the Hudson and through the woods.



She has cool assorted beasties.
Some ratses.
Some catses.
A supercute hamster named Flexo and I do not have a picture of her.

                    Aloysious is Dru's rat                         Harvey is a girl. She shares a brain with her brother.


Lucky is actually my cat



**************

We went to Big Lots  Ocean State Job Lot. 
(I was reprimanded several times for saying Big Lots)


.......and I saw this perfect book combination.
It is a very conflicting message, but when in doubt I always choose cheeze.


*********
Daya being a Drama Llama on the Comfy Couch at Costco.


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, look at all the fluffies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet beasties, beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3