topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, December 05, 2015

The 5 Train

This is a video from when Daya and I went to Boo at the Zoo at the Bronx Zoo last October.  I meant to post it here but I forgot.  In keeping with the train theme from yesterday, here is the Manhattan-bound 5 train arriving at West Farms Square/East Tremont Ave in the Bronx.

The 2 and the 5 go there. We can take either train.  Daya likes to go to the end of the platform in above-ground stations to watch the train come in.  The 2 arrived first but my camera ran out of juice and I didn't get the video. Daya wanted to wait for the next train just to get the video. I changed the camera battery and we were good to go.

It actually ended up being a good decision because there was some problem on the 2 line in Manhattan and we avoided it and got home faster.

The train is pretty empty in the video because we were close to the end of the line.  It filled up quickly.


3 comments:

  1. I do pretty much everything with public transportation here. Bus, metro, train. Taking the car into the city is just madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my training in Toronto for my job that I'm with now... I took the subway and I have to say I totally enjoyed it... it was quick and efficient.. I wish we had on here, our metro buses are awful, it takes forever to get anywhere in the city xox ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3