topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Sissy Meow

Dru's cats Emo and Doran are HUGE boy-cats.
But they don't sound like it!

Emo in particular has a very girly meow.

NOTE: Both Doran and Emo are...... how to say this nicely.... really dumb. Which is part of their charm. Emo is the smarter of the two. Their sister Harvey lives with Branwen. Harvey (the girl-cat) and Doran share a brain. At least Emo has a mind of his own, even if he hasn't really figured out how to use it.
Neither Emo nor Doran purr.  My theory is that they haven't figured out how.  Dru says that is entirely possible.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I love dumb animals :-) It's cute, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better Service,Lower Price,Get More Fun at http://www.rs2joy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how all kitty's have their own personality... I had a kitty that never purred either and I thought it was odd but now I see other cats don't either... maybe she didn't know how either xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. They may not be the sharpest tools in the tool box but they sure are cutešŸ˜».

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3