topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Mas Sajady

There is a guy named Mas Sajady who is a frequency/energy/spiritual healer or something like that. To be honest I don't know much about him.  But my friend ----- met him at an expo and she told me he is amazing.

She knows how deeply bleak I have been and forwarded an email about a healing event he was hosting here in NYC this weekend.
She said I have to go.

I looked at it and said "-----, no way. It costs $A,lot.00.  It's not going to happen."
---- said, "You have to go. One second."
And she handed me $A,lot.00 in cash, just like that.
I said, "No way.  I can't take this."
---- said, "Yes you can.  Go register."
I said, "I can't argue with you, can I."
---- said, "No."
I said, "You're insane."
---- said, "Ok."
I said, "Thank you."

Yesterday I went.  The event was from 10 to 5.  It worked out well because Daya had a dance intensive all day. It was very interesting.  Very intense energy. I was very tired afterward.

I was one of the few people who didn't feel great afterward, but it might be detox.  That happens.

It was a good experience and I would recommend it, and I would attend again.
He is back in NYC in March and I will probably go.

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully the healing effects will soon kick in then! I'm glad you went. Sounds like you could use something to help you feel happier again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I hope this helps you out of the funk you are in. Prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you went and considered it a good experience. Your friend is both perceptive and generous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you went Jessica ... and how sweet of your friend to pay for it. It sounds like a really good thing, especially since you want to go back ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mas Sajady is being outed as a fraud. Take care of yourself, you may have given permission for him to enter your energy field and harm you. This website compiles everything that's been turning up about him. http://healingmassajadyclients.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was reading about him after I went and to be honest I was suspicious. I never saw him again after that event.... his clientele is pretty much all made up of super-wealthy people and I red-flagged it. Something about him didn't sit well with me so I just never pursued further ...anything...from him. He has no impact on my energy nor have I opened or contributed any energy to him. Thanks for your note.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3