topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 24, 2015

How to Torture Your Child

I got Daya a Very Large Present in three parts.
Two of those three parts are HUGE.
It is separate from what Santa will deliver.
She didn't ask for it, or even think about it.
Which means she doesn't even know where to start guessing.

Because I have nowhere else to put it, I wrapped it and put it under behind the tree.
Last week.

It is driving Daya absolutely batshit crazy.

Every time she walks by the tree.....which is all the time......
She is going nuts and I think it is hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee.... Sounds like something my husband would do to me. Now I am curious too. Can't wait until she opens it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say you are the meanest mom ever! Perhaps even meaner than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I like how you wrapped it up separately and she has no idea... U bet she'll love it♡ xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3