topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, December 18, 2015

Green+Green+Green

My motto is that if it's green it is either really good or really moldy.

This is not a moldy post, thankfully.
I have a shortage of mold around here, but that is definitely ok with me.

I do not have a shortage of green things.

One of my favorite eyeshadows ever is Urban Decay Money.  It was never released as a single but it really should be. I have yet to find a duplicate anywhere. Also Green Goddess, which was discontinued a while ago...but what a GREAT color!!

There is a color really close to it in the Vice 4 palette, which I was very glad to see.

Green Goddess                 Money                     C-Note



2 comments:

  1. Well OBVIOUSLY I love it :-) One my favorite greens is probably MAC Lucky Green. And UD Lounge of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I really like the green here... it's one of my favorites for eye shadow xox ♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3