topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

State-of-the-Art Home Security

Carey sent me the most wonderful present ever. Because she is a good friend, she was concerned for my home security. Specifically, Zombie Invasions.

So she sent me my very own peashooter!!!!!!!!


This is how big he is in relation to Furball.


I love my pea shooter MADLY.

He is too big to fit on top of the bookcase next to Bastet, in direct line to the front door, so I had to put him on top of the rats.  This is still an excellent strategic position.


The Zombies must have intercepted my box, because there was a note on the base of the peashooter.


I have received notes like this from the Zombies before, so I was not fooled and I did plant my peashooter!

Sure, not the Zombies.

Now we are safe from zombie attacks forever!

Thank you Carey!

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3