topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, November 05, 2015

Dust Bunny

On Monday after work I stopped at the vet to get a Prozac refill for Pebbles.

It was pretty empty- no one waiting.  I walked in the door and this cat came running out to greet me.




This kitty is the funniest kitty ever.  He was wandering, literally just looking for someone to follow around. The vet tech came out and he followed her until she went into another room.  Then he waited for her to come back.

Just waiting for someone to follow around

I sent pictures to Daya, and she wanted to name him. We both agreed on Dust Bunny.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that is so funny :-) Kitty has a funky little hairdo going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a dust bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a big dust bunny. ha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe adorable... interesting hair... xox ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3