topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, November 23, 2015

Cactus Monday: Last Century Edition

When I was in high school, I did a lot of art. My high school also had a video production studio, and I was pretty involved with that, too. This was back in the days of VHS. We produced a video annual.  I co-hosted it. Someone converted it to digital and put it on youtube and I'm absolutely NOT sharing the link here!

What does this have to do with Cactus Monday?  Well, here is an image of me, in high school, drawing a cactus from life. It was probably for AP Art class- one year my concentration was Cacti. (I took AP art for 2 years)


I still have that pencil tin!  And probably several of the pencils. And that Shakespeare book, too.

7 comments:

  1. You look adorable Jessica!. I love this photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how cute were you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Cactus Monday. You were really concentrating on that cactus. You haven't changed much, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat story! And that look of concentration.
    HCM
    Ps, going over to YouTube and find that video 😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. you were so cute!!! wow, you have a big cactus history! pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe Jessica, that is pretty cool that you have that picture of you drawing a cactus... you look cute xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that focus you have, the fascination and search. Wonderful magic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3