topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Mad ACEO: Ink

Slinky Inky-Ink!

Carey and I both wanted to keep going with ACEOs. Ink is our theme for this week's Mad ACEO. We decided to do 5 and post them as a little mini-series today.

I only got 4 done (sorry Carey :( ).

Yesterday was a Cactus Monday reunion, so one of my ACEOs was a cactus.

Cactus Monday Reunion
inktense pencils and faux gold leaf finish on Bristol


Dammit
ink on Bristol



My Ink Runneth Over
Ink  and silver ink on Bristol


Inkblot Cats
Ink on Bristol


Carey's Mad Inks are here.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I like the second one :-) Well, no, I like 'em all actually, but I liked the second one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Of course I really like the CM. Some days are like the spilled ink dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie M.6:13 PM

    These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3