topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, October 12, 2015

Glass Fibers Iridescence and Flakes

I have some acrylic mediums that I have been meaning to be tested.
These acrylic mediums are cool.


Iridescent
Glass Beads
Blended Fibers
Opaque White Flakes




I have to admit I am a little bit obsessed with the Opaque White Flakes. Aren't they WONDERFUL?

The glass beads are a little hard to see but they give a very interesting texture.  They would be interesting on a light background with a wash over them.

3 comments:

  1. I only have the iridescent medium and I love it so much. I fancy trying out the white flakes one, it looks like pieces of egg shell. Come to think of it, one could use actual egg shells. The beads would make a very interesting texture too, must try those. Hmmm, this post might be helping me to get my painting mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty cool... I like the glittery shiny one xox

    Thank you for your comment on my blog, I often think I need to lighten my blog up too ... however; it's who I am... I need that creative outlook to be able to get my feelings out, it's what helps me... I love blogging for all the differences it offers ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for dropping over again... I really enjoy how you and others can change it up... I admire that quality... I need to be more rounded... Eventually I'll get there... have an awesome week Jessica xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3