topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A PEW for Dru

Dru liked the very cute little grater I showed last week, so I asked if she wanted one, since Blick was on my to-do list. She said yes.

I couldn't get her just the grater, she needed some other fun stuff to go with the grater. And that was when i saw the ACEO papers.........

So I made an ACEO card for Dru.
She likes PEW rats. (pink-eyed whites).
I like my new mica flake acrylic medium.
Win-win.

A PEW for Dru
ACEO (2.5 x 3.5")
Acrylic on paper


4 comments:

  1. Sweet little PEW face. I like the gold flecks too. I haven't done an atc in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and all the graphite goodies you sent! :D The mica flakes are way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute... you did a great job xox ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3