topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Horoscope

Nancy sent me a note on Sunday.  Sometimes she sends our horoscope, since we are both Scorpios. I think she gets them from a newspaper in Oklahoma.

Anyhow, this is a cool one:


You elevate simple matters to the level of an art form.
 Others who don't take it quite as far 
will be impressed and inspired 
once they get past being jealous.

Now, it is absolutely incomprehensible to me that anyone would be jealous of me or my life.  But I do tend to take simple things to an artistic level- that is true.

4 comments:

  1. I read my horoscope for fun... there have been days where it's been spot on... it's entertaining ♡ xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe in horoscopes, but that doesn't mean I can enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds ominous doesn't it? Not if you are reading horoscopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3