topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

We Met at the Met

Sid came from Maryland, Dru came from Hudson, Nancy came from Oklahoma, I came from right here and we all went to the Met to see Sargent.

Nancy confessed she loves Sargent a little bit more than she loves me, but this is understandable so i forgive her.

Anyhow, we all had a really lovely time and the art was wonderful and the company was even better.





There are crabs on the roof of the Met


Sargent.
What an awesome show.

























I had to visit my favorite Memling painting.


We went to dinner after.  Sid of course had to get a complementary color drink.


While I took Sid to Penn Station, Dru and Nancy went to Sephora.


Then it got late and we all went home.


***********
Welcome to autumn!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend. I love seeing the paintings you got to see. I rarely get to a museum. Fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL wonderful day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3