topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, September 14, 2015

Second Home

Here is my desk at work.
I LOVE my desk.
Since I spend quite a lot of time here, that is a good thing.

It is sunny and comfy.
I have pets (an inflatable blowfish and a small plastic leopard (from Carey)).
And a garden. With two stapeliads, an optunia cactus, and an ivy.

And tea.  And teapots.  Perfectly lined up and organized.

I told my manager that my desk is the Tea Garden of Wonders.
He thinks I need professional help.

Tea Garden of Wonders

2 comments:

  1. A very inspiring place to work. You are lucky to have a window. Light...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your professional help comes with a raise. :D

    And I see those cute boots under your desk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3