topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, September 25, 2015

Great Minds.....

..... buy the same stuff!

When visiting Dru, I have noticed that we have a lot of the same stuff. And I'm not just talking about art supplies, though we both have our fair share of brushes...

part of Dru's brush farm


Most of my Brush Farm
cats are stunningly absent

papers...

Dru also lives in Paper Heaven.
I *love* Dru's papers.

This is not even all my different papers.  
I know I missed some, like my 4x6 watercolor block.
And my tracing papers.
I also have several pads of wonderful 18x24 papers
that I didn't feel like pulling out.
NOTE: Not included- a lot 
of assorted panels and canvas

(I always thought Dru should get into oils. She disagrees.)

gouache....

Dru has me beat in the gouache collecting.

My Gouache
I think I have a few more tubes
in a drawer somewhere

In the art store, Dru showed me her favorite fur-painting brush so I have one too.....


But aside from art supplies, which really is to be expected, there are other, less-expected samenesses.

1. We have the same camera. We both got the same bundle of accessories with it.

Rebels in the graveyard

2. Matching Dustbusters!!!! Really, how cool is that?

Dru's


Mine

3. Urban Decay Naked 3



4. Essie "For the Twill of It"


5. Tea.  We both have a whole lot of tea.

Dru protects her stash with knives

6. Fridge child-proofers, which she saw at my apartment and got for her fridge.

Keeps the cats out.
Does not keep the child out.

7. Holey noses.  Yep, both of us.



8. Matching West Side Highway rats!

Q-Tip and Munchie!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that is awesome :-) I'm a huge fan of UD's Naked 3 palette too. It has such flattering shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3