topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Carpet Poisoning

The carpet is getting replaced in the office.  This is a great thing because the carpet is very old and very nasty. It pre-dates my employment here, which is just shy of ten (10) years.

So, yay new carpet. The floor was sectioned off and every night a new section gets new carpet.

Except.

It stinks. I had a spinning pounding headache yesterday.  I did not connect it to the carpet until my manager came over and said he was having a bad reaction to the carpet, bad headache etc.  Another co-worker also has a bad headache.  Can't be a coincidence.

It should clear up in several days, but in the meantime we have been poisoned by the new carpet.

New Toxic Carpet
Nasty Old Toxic Carpet

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of this happening. It is too bad you can't fling open the windows and get some fresh air through there to take out the toxins. Scary. Do take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3